Keith and Joy Kuby have lived 20 years in their Minnetonka home, but it wasn’t until they decided to sell the house that they discovered it had a problem with radon. The odorless, colorless gas is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers. Since January, Minnesota has required all home sellers to disclose any…
American Radon Mitigation Blog
Concerned About Radon in Your Home?
Radon Test Kits & Monitors
You deserve a safe and healthy home
Everyone deserves to live in a home that is safe and healthy. Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas that causes lung cancer. Without testing for it, it’s impossible to know if your home’s radon levels are dangerously high and exposing your family to health risks.