Radon Continuing Education for Radon Mitigators
Come prepared to get your hands dirty in this hands-on radon mitigation training where we will install a radon mitigation system from top to bottom to help you increase your confidence and stand out from your competitors. We understand that classroom training can sometimes leave you guessing, and hands-on experience can take your skill to the next level.
Is the Hands-On Radon Mitigation Course for Me?
Would you like to:
- Reduce return visits
- Increase confidence
- Offer better value to your customers
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Stand out from competitors
- Lower post-mitigation results
- Increase profits
- Earn NRPP approved CE credits
What You Will Learn:
- Assess a home – what to look at when bidding
- Optimal radon mitigation – lowest post-mitigation results with lowest operating costs
- Finding pipe route options
- Pressure field extension (PFE)
- Suction point placement
- Impact of sealing
- Radon fan selection
- Penetrating the roof
- Properly engineer a mitigation system
Next hands-on training course coming soon!
Join us for our next 3-day hands-on course and increase your knowledge of radon mitigation to serve your customers better.
Radon Continuing Education for Realtors©
Interested in having American Radon Mitigation speak at an event?
Do the Realtors® in your office want to learn more about radon testing and mitigation? We can:
- Clear up common misconceptions about radon.
- Give your clients credible information about the dangers of radon and how to deal with elevated levels.
- Help you become a knowledgeable resource for your clients.
We work with the Minnesota Department of Health to provide continuing education credits to Realtors.