Officials are alarmed at the lack of awareness about the invisible gas that invades homes. Wes and Mary Anne Bry moved their three daughters to Lakeville 18 years ago, thinking their new house on a quiet cul-de-sac would be a dream home. But last September, just days before their 30th wedding anniversary, Wes was diagnosed…
American Radon Mitigation Blog
Concerned About Radon in Your Home?
Keith and Joy Kuby have lived 20 years in their Minnetonka home, but it wasn’t until they decided to sell the house that they discovered it had a problem with radon. The odorless, colorless gas is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers. Since January, Minnesota has required all home sellers to disclose any…
Radon Test Kits & Monitors
You deserve a safe and healthy home
Everyone deserves to live in a home that is safe and healthy. Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas that causes lung cancer. Without testing for it, it’s impossible to know if your home’s radon levels are dangerously high and exposing your family to health risks.