Radon System Deicing Kit 16ft
Protect against winter freeze-ups in your radon system, which can lead to increased radon levels, by installing a deicing kit for your radon mitigation system.
- Kit includes 16 ft deicing cable, power connection kit, and free shipping.
- Designed for outdoor radon systems with the radon fan located outside.
- The self-regulating cable adjusts to outdoor temperatures.
- Activate the deicing system in low temperatures to prevent freeze-ups and conserve energy by deactivating it when temperatures rise.
- A licensed electrician must wire the system since it is hardwired. Always adhere to manufacturer recommendations and comply with local electrical codes.
- To measure:
- Measure the piping length, including fittings, from your radon fan to the top of the discharge piping.
- Add one foot for a loop at the top.
- Add four feet to accommodate hardwiring by an electrician.
- Round your total up to the appropriate length kit we offer. Your electrician can trim excess cable.