DG-8 Digital Pressure Gauge
The DG-8 Digital Pressure Gauge is a cost-effective and highly accurate single channel micro-manometer. Never before has TEC accuracy been more accessible for critical building pressure measurement applications.
TEC DG-8 Features
- Accurate Readings at 0.9%: Upholds your confidence of accurate results from TEC equipment
- Easy-to-read Color Display: Easily toggle measurements between in. H2O and Pascals
- Lithium Battery: Equips you with a rechargeable power source on the job
- Texturized Durable Case: Ensures optimal grip in rugged environments and protects your gauge from accidental damage
- Powerful Mounting Magnets: Provides dependable and convenient mounting options
- Bluetooth® Communication: Connect to the TEC TrueFlow® or TEC Gauge app on your Android or iOS device
Digital TrueFlow® Solution
The DG-8 is a key component of the Digital TrueFlow® solution and provides static pressure readings which are used in two ways:
- Supply plenum pressure with the HVAC system filter in place and then with the TrueFlow® Grid – to adjust the raw flow reading from the Digital TrueFlow® to deliver excellent flow rate accuracy in the specific system being measured.
- Additional static pressures in the system (Supply, Return, and entrance and exit of air handler/furnace) to diagnose the root-cause of low system air flow.
The DG-8 and Digital TrueFlow® Grid connect by Bluetooth® to the TEC TrueFlow® App to take measurements and provide the system diagnosis. Download the free TEC TrueFlow® App on your Android or iOS device.
The DG-8 is a highly accurate single-channel micromanometer, and it is intended for use beyond the TrueFlow® – including in key building pressure measurements, such as room pressures, zonal pressures, Exhaust Fan Flow Meter, Pressure Pans, CAZ depressurization testing, radon sub-slab, hospital room pressure, and many more.